Hampshire Pet Fair & Fun Dog Show - Show Guide Advertising
Time & Location
About The Event
The Hampshire Pet Fair & Fun Dog Show 2019
This event promises to be a fun time out for everyone of any age who loves pets of all types. We've packed as many different types of pets, animals and fun in the event as we can! You can expect on the day to see:
• Animals Display & Encounters
• Birds of Prey Displays
• Large Reptile, Amphibian & Insect Display
• Fun Dog Show
• Gundog Display Team
• Demonstrations for Dog Training
• Ferret Racing
• Children’s entertainment
• Trade Stands & Pet related artists/crafts /services etc.
• Charities & Pet Rescues
• Animal & Pet Clubs
• Food & Drink
• More being arranged & finalised!
Show Guide - Advertising
On the day, Hampshire Pet Fair will be giving out a Free Pet Fair Guide/program to visitors. This will be A5 size and will have the following information:
- What's happening during the day, including some photos
- Sponsor's details
- A map of where certain attractions are situated inside and outside
- Some fun facts for all ages & more
This is an ideal platform to advertise your business or charity/rescue in more detail for everyone to see and take away your contact details. Why not have discounts, offers or vouchers available that can be used on or after the day?
Perhaps you're a local business who would like to advertise despite not being able to attend the show. Prices are simple and help towards the print of 3,000 minimum printed guides. All in full colour! Send artwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org
------ Prices ------
Show Guide Advertising
- 1/4 of a Page Advert (6 x 6 cm) - £15
- 1/2 a Page Advert (9 x 13 cm) - £25
- A Full Page Advert (19 x 13 cm) - £45
- A Full Page on the Back of the Guide Advert (19 x 13 cm) - £55
Terms & Conditions of Booking
When you complete a booking and make payment, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions. It is the Exhibitor’s responsibility to obtain their own event cancellation insurance and we recommend doing so.
The booking system is hosted by Wix the website provider, directly to us. When booking full payment must be made. You can book directly online or via telephone: 01329 484148. Please make sure you have read and understood all terms and conditions as well as the cancellation policy before booking. Any queries can be emailed to: email@example.com
We understand you may need to cancel your bookings for whatever reason. Please advise of of your cancellation via telephone or email in the first instance. Unfortunately we can not transfer bookings so if you have to cancel for any reason, here is our cancellation and refund policy:
- If you decide to cancel part or all of your booking up to 14 days before the event, a refund can be requested via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a £10 administration fee per booking. This covers all and any unrecoverable charges, fees and costs involved.
- For cancellations made within 14 days commencement of the event, you will receive 50% of the booking refunded.
- Cancellations made within 7 days or less of the commencement of the event are not entitled to refunds.
- Bookings are non transferable.
- Hants Events at our sole discretion may cancel any booking at any given time without giving a reason in such case the Exhibitor’s payment will be refunded in full.
- Should Hants Events be forced to cancel due to circumstances outside of their control, (extreme weather, acts of god etc.) refunds will be subject to the terms of the cancellation, also the opportunity to transfer the booking to a new event , should the need arise. Hants Events accept no responsibility for any costs incurred by the Exhibitor fore staffing, travel, printing or any other related preparation expenses, if the event does not take place for any reason. It is the Exhibitor’s responsibility to obtain its own Event Cancellation Insurance to cover such situations but we strongly hope this will not be the case.
Allocation of Exhibitor Space(s)
Stand space(s) will be allocated by Hants Events, although every effort will be made to accommodate an Exhibitors request(s) this cannot be guaranteed, we reserve the right to assign space as we determine beneficial to this event, taking into consideration all other Exhibitors and their requirements but particularly the impact any requests may make on the overall event.
It's imperative to us for the event to be busy! One method to achieve great exposure is using the largest platform of promotion being social media to advertise our events. Our Facebook pages have thousands of followers and we invest in targeted sponsored adverts, to find people interested in pets & animals, exhibitors and families. The Hants Events Web Site has lots of traffic encouraging bookings which can be made directly on the our site. This ensures visitors a smooth experience and avoids leaving to a third party tickets agency. A minimum of ten thousand leaflets are printed and delivered around the area. Posters are sent to local related businesses, services and areas of interest. The event is advertised in local magazines also throughout pet and general event advertising sites. We also hold many other events throughout the year allowing us to promote the wedding fair at these throughout the year.
Guidelines & Information
Exhibitors may only promote/exhibit (including the distribution of marketing material from their stand) the business(s) that they have detailed on their Pre-Booking Form or email and cannot promote details of another business that is not their own, without prior permission from Hants Events. This also applies to promoting other related events that the Exhibitor may be attending or that would be in conflict with the events at which they are exhibiting with Hants Events.
Exclusion and limitation liability
These Terms and Conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms whether implied by statute, custom or a course of dealing. Save that nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as limiting or excluding Hants events liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, for any fraud by Hants events or for any liability which may not be excluded under statute, the liability of Hants events is excluded and/or limited in the following respects.
The Fair will not be responsible for the death, injury, disease or loss caused to any exhibitor, his or her servant or agent, or to any animal, insect, bird or thing of whatever nature, exhibited by the said exhibitor, from whatever cause such death, injury, disease or loss arises. The exhibitor of any animal, insect or thing of any nature will indemnify the Fair for any damage, loss, injury or disease occasioned by the said exhibitor or his servant or agent or by said animal, insect, bird or thing, however such damage, loss, injury or disease shall be caused. The exhibitor shall assume full responsibility including, liability for all claims arising from handling, housing of any exhibits on their stand and for the conduct of the stand in general. The exhibitor shall indemnify the (HPF) Fair against all claims, damages or expenses whatsoever arising out of the presence of the exhibitor or his exhibits anywhere within the Fair indoors or outdoors. Acceptance of the fore-going provisions shall be a condition of booking.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Hants events (whether in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) be liable for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss or damage to goodwill or for any indirect or consequential loss suffered or incurred by the Exhibitor in relation to any booking, the event or otherwise under these Terms and Conditions.
Subject to the preceding paragraph, any other liability of Hants Events to the Exhibitor howsoever arising (whether in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) shall be limited to the total amount paid by the Exhibitor to Hants events in relation to a booking made subject to these Terms and Conditions.